**Our Code “adventure” will save you $55!! Make sure to change the code to ADVENTURE to get this deal! You can buy passes here.
We love our Get Out Pass! We really do! After 5 years of using this pass, we think it is one of the best ways to adventure as a family. And the Get Out Pass started in Utah, but it has spread to many locations! So there is fun for everyone!
We are going to let you in on the secrets of why we think the Get Out Pass in Utah is so great. We will also explain how the pass works, so you can see how simple it is to use! And we also have a code to save you money on the pass. Use code “Adventure” to save on the pass today!
Get Out Pass: A Great Deal
Here’s how the Get Out Pass works. You purchase an annual pass for $169/year for each person in your family. Then you have instant admission into tons of venues all over Utah. But don’t forget to use our code to save money off that $169! With our Code “adventure,” that brings the cost down close to $100 per pass!
We think that this pass is worth it purely based on Lagoon being a part of the venues. Going to Lagoon in 2023 costs $97.99/person plus taxes and fees (kids under 48 inches are slightly cheaper) which is just a few dollars less than the entire pass with our code. AND you get all of the other venues, too. So once you visit Lagoon, you have paid for your pass and can enjoy the 100+ locations to get the most for your money.
How it Works: It’s So Easy to Use
The Get Out Pass is so easy to use. Once you purchase the pass, you have instant access to all of the venues on the pass. The Get Out Pass has an app that makes using the pass very simple.
On the app, you can search by location or activity. Find an activity you want to try, click on the picture and then find more info. Show the app screen at the venue and they will help you complete everything. Here are 5 simple steps to choose and enjoy an adventure with this pass.
Step by Step
- Log into your account on the Get Out Pass App after you have purchased your pass.
- Browse venues and offers. When you are logged in, you will have access to all of your passes. Pay attention to what is available on the day you’d like to visit a particular venue! Each venue offering has its own specific details as to when it is available and how frequently you can visit that venue.
- Select a Venue to visit. Once you have decided which venue to visit, make plans to get there. We don’t recommend hitting “Redeem” until you are at the actual venue. This must be done within 6 hours of your visit, so make sure you can definitely use your pass right away!! I just wait to hit redeem while I’m standing at the venue check-in desk.
- Redeem Offer With Venue. You will select which members in your family will be using their pass and the hit “redeem.” You will have 6 HOURS to visit the venue and present your pass on your phone to the employee at the counter. The venue will then hit accept and that activity will show as redeemed on your app.
- Have Fun! Enjoy your time adventuring with your family and using your Get Out Pass.
Tons of Fun Adventures to Try
In addition to Lagoon, there are tons of great venues on this pass. Best of all, these venues are scattered from Logan to St. George, so you don’t even have to live on the Wasatch Front to get your money’s worth out of your pass. Check out the full list on the Get Out Pass website.
We love that the Get Out Pass gives us the opportunity to try venues that we might not otherwise check out. So along with all of our favorite venues, we look at different things on our pass and give them a try. This has given us opportunities to throw axes and visit escape rooms, arcades, and bowling alleys.
Some of our favorite spots to use our Get Out pass are:
- Splash Summit Waterpark
- Solitude Scenic Lift
- Kangaroo Zoo
- Airborne Lindon
- Fly High Adventure Park
- SeaQuest Aquarium
- Rosenbruch Museum
- St George Dinosaur Discovery Site
- Hee Haw Farms
- Rowley’s Red Barn Fall Festival
Most locations allow a one time admission for your yearly pass, but there are a few spots that allow a weekly or monthly visit. Make sure to read the information about each location. Each venue has different rules and regulations, and some have certain blackout dates.
The venues on the Get Out Pass can change. Sometimes locations are added, and sometimes they decide not to stay on the pass. Lagoon will never leave, but use your favorite venues first just in case! We cannot guarantee that any venue will stay on the pass the entire time.
Tip for Current Pass holders
If you already have the Get Out Pass, here is how to use the “ADVENTURE” code to save on your pass. They are allowing people to buy the pass and gift it to people. So if you purchase a gift pass, a redemption code will be emailed to you. You can save this code and redeem at anytime. So hold on to that code until your current pass is going to expire, then use it to renew your pass.
If you live out of state, don’t worry. The Get Out Pass is in many states and cities throughout the United States. If you are interested and need a discount code, please let me know and I can get one for you. Our code only works for the Utah Get Out Pass.
We enjoy using out Get Out Pass every year. And we love that they keep adding new venues for us to try out. Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at email@example.com.
**We were given free passes for our family in exchange for sharing information about this pass. We will also be given a small compensation fee if passes are purchased using our code. But the review is our honest opinion. We use our pass all the time and love the value it offers.